Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me ...

 
I am 6 years old today.
Since it was a holiday weekend
we celebrated ALL WEEKEND!
 
Dad grilled hotdogs on Friday,
ribs on Saturday,
chicken on Sunday
and cheeseburgers this evening!

 
On Saturday the temperature was great ...
around 78 degrees so we went for a ride
 
I don't usually get lunch since no one is
home that time of day ...
But on Saturday we went to McD's!
Dad and I shared some chicken nuggets.
Mom had some fries. She offered me
some but I'd rather have chicken.
Dad even peeled off the nasty stuff
so I got just CHICKEN!!!
 
Then we went to my favorite place ...
Wimple Park which is in the next town over.
 
We walked around the pond
 
 
We climbed the big hill
but mama didn't get any pictures.
 
We did take some pictures on the rock
 
 
 
Then we went back to
 
so I could spend my money
 
I think I'll get some ice cream
I refused to eat it until mama
put that silly clicky thing down ... 
Then I ate every bite!
 
I even got some presents ...

That salmon jerky is my favorite!
 
It has been a great birthday ...
 
Love, Peyton

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect birthday for a perfect little pug!!! Hope to see you in August!!! Mary and Kasey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!
    HUGS
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder it was a holiday weekend. Happy Birthday
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peyton!!! Happy Birthdays!!! Your day looked so fun! I wish I could have been there to help you enjoy your day- even more!
    But it looks to me like it was a perfect day!
    Your sure a cutie pie!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a grreat birthday. TWO trips to McD's?! WOW. A very very happy birthday to you, my furiend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PEYTON you should have had your dad drive over to see Maggie and you could have had a picnic in the park. As usual mom is late sending you your present....don't give up it will be sent soon. Hugs from all of us, and especially Maggie.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. You partied all weekend! Chicken and hotdogs and cheeseburgers and chicken and ice cream? Plus presents? You scored again, Peyton.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday what a celebration

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a great birthday! Glad you had so much special fun.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday Payton!!!!

    Love, Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Peyton :) Looks like you had a fantastic birthday weekend and where very spoilt :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete