Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Monday, May 19, 2014

Blogville Date Day/Night ... Peyton & Maggie

A while back I was lucky to win a date
with Miss Maggie Mae
and we've been dating ever since!

Our furiend, Sarge is hosting

I wanted to take Maggie some where special ...

She looked so pretty when I picked her up
 
 
First we went out to dinner
 
We both ordered the same thing ...
 
As luck would have it ...
The drive-in was having a special showing of
Lady and The Tramp
 
Maggie was so excited when she saw the Marquee
 
It was a beautiful night
and the sky was full of stars!
We both made a wish on this shooting star ...
We were wishing the night would never end!
 
Love, Peyton (and Maggie)

5 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! Lady & the Tramp - the perfect date movie!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweet Peyton our date was just wonderful...I have so many memories to write about in my diary...I just haf to hide it from Gussie cos he laughs at me while he is wearing his stooped hard hat! Thank you for the movie, it was perfect!!!!! Hugs
    Margaret Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a drive-in! That sounds like SO much fun. I want to go to a drive-in so bad, but Momma said there isn't one nearby.

    ReplyDelete