Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Friday, June 7, 2013

Meet my gurlfuriend ... Mimi Roo

We were reading all of our furiends blogs
and saw that our furiend, Mimi Roo,
was searching for a boyfuriend ...
 
Just look at her ... she is so beautiful!
AND she loves cheese and ice cream, too ... I must be dreaming!
 
I immediately posted a message and guess what???
She picked ME to be her boyfuriend!!!
 
I can't believe what a lucky guy I am ...
 
Love, Webster
XOXOXO
 
PS ... I think my siblings are jealous!


3 comments:

  1. Hi cutie pie!
    Its Mimi...
    I think you are super cute'ums, too.
    Your girl,
    Mimi Roo

    ReplyDelete
  2. well she is adorable

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew Webster, we saw her post yesterday, you are one lucky guy, to have such a cutie for a girl, many happy lovies & huggies.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete