Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Today is my Gotcha Day

5 years ago today I got this pug party started!
Mama knew she wanted a pug and she picked me.
Or maybe I picked her ...
 
I jumped higher than my littermates
hoping that she could see me.
My brother was cute and
my sister was a tiny little thing.
But mama picked me up and we both knew
that we were meant for each other!
This is me and mama 5 years ago
 
And here were are today
 
My day started out great ...
Lavendar Chicken treats for breakfast!
 
We napped and cuddled a lot!
 
I got a new shirt and some Greenies
 
 
I was confused when it was time for dinner ...
Mama forgot to feed me ...
After everyone ate mom, dad and I took a ride.
 
Do you see what I see?????
Burger King AND McDonald's!!!
 
I think I'll have an ice cream cone, please!
 
Thank you!
 
And some chicken strips for dinner!
 
YUM ...
just for me ...
 
My belly is full ... I'm going to go take a nap!
 
Love, Zoe
 
 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day Zoe! AND MANY MORE!!!
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi
    PS: If you has a dairy queen nearby and your pawrents get themselves something to eat, you can get a puppy dish for FREE!!
    (At least that's what they do at oursa local DQ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh Doggie Zoe, Happy Gotcha Day sweetie, looks like you got yourself a keeper of a Mom, and all your pug family too!

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day, Zoe! If there's one thing we know for certain, you are loved so much by your mom and dad. You changed their lives and paved the way for all your brothers and sisters. You're a trailblazer!

    Enjoy that chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha day Zoe. Wow a great day and a fully belly. Happy napping. Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy gotcha day, looks great

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! What a great barkday celebration you had. How exciting! Happy happy barkday to you. Being your momma's furst pug was a big responsibility, but you did grreat at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy gotcha zone we lo bed u guys slot. Snuggle with mom slot today
    Stella an mags

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gotcha day Zoe!!!! Heres to many more with your great family!
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMP does your mommy ever loves you!!!!!! what a totally great birthday. My goodness what a cute little puppy pic! Happy gotcha day!

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay now we are on the bigger keyboard so moms can type our message better, congrat's on the gotcha day..you are one cute puggie..moms really liked that little pink dress with the bow, and we liked the chicken! You are blessed and so are they to have you!
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great day for a deserving princess pug!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness! she was such a cute little puppy chunk! i have still never seen a little pug puppy in person, i would probably FAINT!

    ReplyDelete