Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty, Whitney & Jaxzyn

Sunday, July 15, 2012

KPR Volunteer

Zoe here ...

Mama asked if I would like to help
with Kentuckiana Pug Rescue.
Of course I would ... what do I need to do?

She said we would need to go for a ride
to Indianapolis ...

Let's go!

And then what?

Dad said I just have to look cute ...
I think I can do that ...

We got to meet Sarah and Penny

Sarah's handsome 'lil guy, Hank, recently passed away.
Wish I could have met him - I bet he was awesome!
Sarah is Penny's foster mom.
She is very shy but really loves her mama.
I hope I get to hang out with her again.

We told everyone about the big event coming up.
The Festival of Pugs in Lebanon, IN on August 4th.
A couple of people donated some money.
And we talked to people about pug rescue.
There was a man with 3 kids that really seemed interested.
I hope I helped convince them that pugs are wonderful.
They talked to us on their way in and then again on their way out.
And they held me and petted me both times.
I didn't mind, but I kept an eye on my daddy the whole time.

After we finished at Petco Dad told me we were
going somewhere special ...

Here we are hanging out with The Pug Posse
They were awesome ...
And we get to go back in September.
I can't wait!!!!

While we were there I got to buy enough
treats to fill our cookie jar ...
I'm telling ya ... if you have not ordered from
Pugs in the Kitchen
you are missing out on some of the best treats.
My personal favorite is the lavendar chicken
but they are all so tasty!

I hope I get to do this again!

Love Zoe
(and Peyton, Webster & Liberty)


9 comments:

  1. Zoe, you have that cute thing down so I bet you were a big help to KPR!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right. You could not get any cuter than you already are!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fantastic work. Can't wait to see you again in September (if not before).

    ReplyDelete
  4. how great for you to help out! i bet anyone who gets to hold and cuddle a pug will want to adopt one. that is how it happened for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet you were a big help. Good job
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done and I bet your help was appreciated. Have a great Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great work you are doing, I love the sunglassess too

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was great work Zoe! You did look super cute in those glasses! I wish there was pug events closer around here so we could go visit also...I am so glad you got to meet Hank's mom ..I bet that was an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're awesome Zoe for volunteering, its very important work. Scarlet fave PITK treats are the Roxy Pebbles Dragon, but maybe now we'll try lavender chicken too!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete